Apple Mac Pro
The Mac Pro is Apple's Intel Xeon powered workstation, aimed at the high-end of the creative professional market.
With PCI-Express slots and space for four internal hard drives, the Mac Pro is much more expanadable than other Apple desktops, and is significently more capable than the rest of the range, with it's Xeon CPU and fully-buffered DIMM memory.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Introduced: Aug 2006
- CPU: dual-core Intel Xeon 5100 series
- CPU speed: dual 2GHz/2.6GHz/3GHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 16.0 GB
- RAM sockets: 8, FB-DIMM
- Minimum RAM speed: 667 MHz/
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L2 cache: 4MB shared per processor
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 1.33GHz
- System Software: 10.4 to 10.6
- Slots: 3xPCI-Express 16, 1xPCI-Express 8, 2xPCI-Express 4 (configurable).
- USB: 5 (2.0)
- FireWire 400: 2
- FireWire 800: 2
- AirPort: Optional (Extreme)
- Bluetooth: Optional
- HD: 250/500 GB SATA
- CD: Superdrive
- Display: 16 lane PCI-Express
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- Weight: 42.4lbs.
- Dimensions: 20.1" H x 8.1" W x 18.7"