Apple eMac G4
Designed for the education market (hence the "e"), the eMac is an all-in-one built around a 17" CRT monitor - making the machine itself look like an oversized iMac G3.
The eMac became popular outside the education sector due to its competitive price point, making it a useful office machine for any number of Mac based businesses.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced: APRIL 2002
- CPU: PPC 7450 / 7455 / 7447 G4)
- CPU speed: 700/800 MHz 1.0/1.25/1.42 GHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 1024MB
- RAM sockets: 2 x PC133 SDRAM or 2 x DDR
- Minimum speed: 133 / 333 MHz
- VRAM: 16-32MBMB
- ROM: 1 MB ROM +
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 64k instruction
- L2 cache: 512KB backside (1:2)
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 100/167MHz
- System Software: 9.2.2 - 10.5 or 10.4 (700/800MHz)
- Slots: 0 PCMCIA CARDBUS SOCKET
- USB : 3 x USB ( USB 2.0 later)
- FireWire: 2
- AirPort: 1 (Extreme in later)
- HD: 40/80 GB Ultra ATA-100
- CD: CD / DVD / COMBO / SUPERDRIVE
- Display: 17" CRT 1280 x 960
- Ethernet: 10/100B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 230Watts
- Weight: 50 lbs.